Terms and Conditions of Service
- This agreement will serve as a communication tool between The Customer and Pirate Pest Control.
- The Customer agrees to allow application of pesticides and other controlled materials on the premises by Pirate Pest Control in order to achieve satisfactory level of control of guaranteed pests.
- The Customer understands that Pirate Pest Control uses a process known as Integrated Pest Management. This can be summarized as Inspection, Identification, Planning, Communication, Action and Follow-up. The Customer understands that failure to comply with recommendations made by Pirate Pest Control may result in the failure of any pest program and will invalidate the warranty.
- The Customer understands that the guarantee is for covered pests inside this agreement. The Customer understands that dead and dying pests may be present before, during and after treatment, and that is their responsibility to remove such pests. Pirate Pest Control guarantees that they will respond to any call by the Customer within the guarantee period, but visits for pests not covered by this agreement may incur additional charges.
- Cancellation or re-scheduling of an appointment with less than 48 hours notice may result in a re-scheduling fee of $50, to be added to the next regular service charge. If the Customer is not present, an outside service will be performed and an invoice will be billed.
- The Customer understands that this agreement may be cancelled or amended with 30 days written notice.